Reports to: Director, Sales
Energy Brokers are responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Their objective is to grow the client base within the company. Through phone calls and in-person visits, Energy Brokers work with prospects to identify their needs and help procure the best solution for meeting those needs.
- Develop a strong funnel of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, cold calling, email, and networking.
- Assist clients through the procurement process of purchasing electricity and natural gas from suppliers throughout the United States.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and knowledge of products in deregulated electricity and natural gas markets.
- Effectively communicate with business owners and decision makers.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
- Work within the sales and support teams to satisfy customers, generate revenue, and meet long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- At least 2 years of business-to-business sales experience.
- Willingness to work on a team of professionals.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Articulate verbally and via written correspondence
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work in the US
Location: Dallas, TX